Welcome to India Tech&Law Conclave 2022 - a definitive meeting place for technology and legal communities to converge, interact and partner. The theme of the day- long conference is Transformational Digital Tech & The Law.
India Tech&Law Conclave 2022 will play host to a series of knowledge sessions on the complex challenges of the legal services communities. Experts will give the audience insights into what kind of futuristic and all pervasive digital technologies are impacting businesses across verticals today and how to critically analyse and understand the governing domestic and international laws. The event will also have avenues to demonstrate how digital legal-tech services are creating seamless experiences across the entire value chain for the legal fraternity and aiding their client servicing in a comprehensive manner.
The conference is designed to not only allow delegates to attend sessions, but also enable participants to benefit from various networking opportunities - against a relaxed and informal ambience.
- Riveting Keynote by an industry expert and influencer
- Panel Discussions - delivered by legal and technology domain experts from across major industry verticals
- Showcasing of disruptive and transformative technologies, and legal-tech related presentations delivered by leading IT & IT Services & Legal-Tech service companies
Whom Are You Likely to Meet
- Efforts are underway to get traction from various stake holders such as General Counsel / In-House Counsel, Practising Lawyers from leading Law Firms, Heads of Legal Function at various leading companies, Technology Media & Telecom (TMT) Lawyers, Leading legal services and intermediary companies etc to meet, learn, network and exchange fruitful ideas of partnerships and collaboration.
- Decision makers and influencers from across segments such as Legal, Manufacturing, BFSI, IT & IT Services, Telecom, Logistics, Aviation, Government, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Services etc.
Speakers and Panelists
Director- Country Counsel India and Associate General Counsel
Hewlett Packard Enterprise